Unlock Iphone 4 on baseband (modem firmware) 3.10.01?
I have an Iphone 4 and I am studying abroad in Budapest, Hungary on January 30th. I have jail broken my phone with redsnow and I am trying to unlock it now. It says I must be on the 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, or 05.13.04 baseband. Does anyone know how to help me complete the unlock from here?
Hi, To which network has your iPhone 4 been locked to? You can unlock your iPhone safer and easier through remote unlocking method. It is also an affordable method too. You can get the remote unlocking for an iPhone 4 from www.onlinegsmunlock.com/apple-iphone-4/rs7wp9/ This site is a legit source to deal with reliable unlocking solutions.
Here are the steps for unlocking an iPhone 4,
1. Wait for us to send you an email saying your phone has been activated or remotely unlocked.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes.
3. Make sure your Apple iPhone 4 phone software is updated to the latest version using the iTunes software.
4. Connect your Apple iPhone 4 to iTunes with a NOT ACCEPTED SIM card.
5. Wait until iTunes detects your Apple iPhone 4.
6. Disconnect your Apple iPhone 4 and reconnect it after 10 seconds.
7. Your Apple iPhone 4 is now unlocked.