The Xiaomi Phone 2, a high-end smartphone that aims to challenge the iPhones market share in China, was announced in Beijing today. Aesthetically similar to HTC's One X, the device features a quad-core chip, 2 GB RAM, and a 4.3-inch 720p IPS display, all at a compellingly low price point... Continue Reading Xiaomi officially unveils Phone 2
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: China, Smartphone, Xiaomi
- Rumors of cheaper iPhone 4 gain momentum
- iPhone 4S tops Apple's first day sale record
- iPhone 4 to be available on Verizon Wireless
- Can iPhone 4S steal market share from Android?
- HTC One X unveiled as HTC's first quad-core smartphone
- Apple set to update and rebrand Apple TV?