With the first F40 rolling out of Ferraris Maranello factory in 1987, the cars 25th birthday has been celebrated by bringing 60 of the iconic vehicles together on the Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit in the U.K. With the cars all finished in the instantly recognizable Ferrari red, the cars made an eye-catching and mouth-watering sight for attendees at the worlds biggest classic motor racing festival... Continue Reading World record 60 F40s paint Silverstone circuit Ferrari red
Tags: Ferrari, Sports Cars, World Record
- Ferrari F40 mass gathering will be a world record
- Galleria Ferrari - the Ferrari museum
- Olympus limited edition Ferrari Digital Camera
- Ferrari rollercoaster to allow 'overtaking'
- 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa expected to break world auction record
- Ferrari theme park on track for 2010