Apple likes to be unpredictable. In 2011, when the world was expecting a redesigned iPhone 5, they gave us the iPhone 4S. In March, when we all thought we'd see the iPad 3, we got "the new iPad." Then at the event dedicated to the iPad mini Apple surprised by revealing a 4th-generation iPad. The unexpected iPad 4 announcement raises one big question: is this the next big update for the iPad, or will we see a more significant upgrade in March?.. Continue Reading Will we still see a new iPad in March?
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: Apple, iPad, Tablet
- Could Apple be launching an 8 GB iPad 2 next week?
- Will we still see a new iPad in March?
- iPad Mini could mean the end for the iPad 2
- iPad mini event date revealed
- iPad 3 rumors hint at larger battery, Retina display
- Apple sends out iPad 3 event invites, quad-core Retina display tablet expected next week