Royal College of Art graduates Amos Field Reid and Lasse Oiva have put a new twist on the humble street vendor tricycle with Velopresso a prototype mobile coffee making machine that uses pedal-power to grind the beans as well as turn the wheels. .. Continue Reading Velopresso uses pedal-power to keep the coffee flowing
Tags: Coffee, Pedal-powered, Royal College of Art
- Fully Automatic Coffee Machine
- Presso mechanical espresso coffee machine
- Hourglass coffee maker cold-brews your joe, very slowly
- GSI Commuter Java Press brews no-hassle coffee on the go
- Bosch VeroBar AromaPro detects beans for best aroma
- Douwe Egberts BeMoved: are you prepared to dance for your coffee?