Under Armour has a new basketball shoe that looks rather odd, but offers some useful functionality for basketball players. This sneaker, called the UA Charge, offers the feel and flexibility of a low-top sneaker with the ankle support of a high-top thanks to the top of the shoe functioning like an ankle brace. .. Continue Reading Under Armour's odd looking basketball shoe features articulating ankle support
Tags: basketball, Shoes
- Digital sneakers: new NIKE+ for basketballers and other athletes
- Verb for Shoe - very intelligent shoes!
- Your expensive running shoes could be destroying your knees, ankles and hips
- Barefoot shoes go hiking with the Lizard Kross Scramble
- Nike crochets its way to running performance with Flyknit shoes
- Dancepants - keep running or the music stops