Apple announced today that more than two million customers pre-ordered iPhone 5s in the first 24 hours after vendors opened up their order books on September 14. This is more than double the one million pre-orders received for the iPhone 4S in its first 24 hours last year... Continue Reading Two million iPhone 5 orders in 24 hours: the start of the flood?
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: iPhone, iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S tops Apple's first day sale record
- Apple sells 1.7 million iPhone 4s in three days
- Apple's iPhone 4 Case Program will end on September 30 but Bumpers will still be free
- iPhone 4G coming to Verizon in January 2011?
- Apple addresses iPhone 4 antenna problem with free bumpers for all
- Can iPhone 4S steal market share from Android?