The wonderfully named Black Sparrow Industries has cooked up an electric vehicle with a difference: a tricycle that's ridden standing up. Robert Worobey designed the Tribey to appeal to surfers and snowboarders among others, and the designer claims that the vehicle is built to withstand serious abuse, including traversing 3-inch deep potholes. With the addition of a bolt-on kit, The Tribey can also be ridden from a recumbent position, making the Tribey a curious hybrid of recumbent trike and motorized skateboard... Continue Reading Tribey electric trike can be ridden standing or recumbent
Tags: Electric Motorcycles, Electric Vehicles, Recumbent, Tricycle
- The dog-powered recumbent trike
- Lasershield to unveil Sparrow home security Internet adapter
- Evolve recumbent trike folds up in seconds, fits in trunk of smart car
- If Batman rode a recumbent trike, it would probably look something like "Silk"
- New world record in one-hour cycling set - 91.556 kilometers
- Recumbent Trike