San Francisco architectural firm SpaceFlavor has given tiny living a Feng Shui makeover with its prefabricated mobile cube. The eight-foot (2.4-meter) cube was commissioned for Feng Shui expert Liu Ming, and includes an office, bed, storage and meditation space. Drawing from the Chinese principles of Yin (private and closed) and Yang (public and open), the mobile dwelling was designed to modestly accommodate Mings personal activities such as study, meditation and sleep... Continue Reading Tiny Feng Shui mobile cube designed for Zen living
Tags: Bed, Compact, Office, Prefabricated
- Coffee with a healthy spin
- Camera cube puts you on the level
- When the Rubik's Cube no longer represents a challenge...
- Iona Cube Wi-Fi internet radio
- Fitness out of the box
- Rubik's Cube gets high-tech touch