With the swimming program of the London Olympics now completed and medals awarded, many will now be casting their attention to Rio in 2016 and how competitors can be helped to swim faster, how they can be made stronger, and what swimwear can be developed to improve their performance. Researchers at the Tokyo Institute of Technology are hoping to answer these questions by developing a humanoid robot able to reproduce realistic swimming strokes. .. Continue Reading Swumanoid swimming android developed to improve performance in the pool
Tags: Android, Humanoid, Robot, Swimming
- Flow measurement gives Olympic swimmers the edge
- Air Swimmers give a new meaning to 'flying fish'
- MH-2 is the tiny wearable telepresence humanoid robot you've always wanted
- Robot hand wins rock, paper, scissors every time
- Powerbreather is a sealed snorkel for swimmers
- Underwater swimming robot now wirelessly controlled