Earlier this year, PC game developer, Valve caused quite a stir in the gaming community when rumors began swirling that it was working on its own video game console that would run its popular Steam service. It's still unclear just how valid those rumors are, but the company's latest announcement certainly confirms that Valve has its eyes set on gamers' living rooms. The developer recently released a beta for Big Picture, a version of the Steam game client formatted specifically for use with home televisions and game controllers... Continue Reading Steam's Big Picture plays PC games on your TV
Tags: PC, Steam, TV, Valve, Video Games
- Valve to open Steam to non-game software
- Is Valve building a Steam Box gaming console?
- It's game-on for Mac users as Valve announces support for OS X
- Valve hands over its own movie-making tools to gamers
- Games that work on a netbook
- The Steam Holiday Sale: 10-75% off everything