The Spotify app for mobile devices is free, but to get any usability from it beyond the trial period it requires the paying of a monthly subscription fee. While those using the desktop app can make do with adverts and playback limitations, there is no other option for mobile users besides paying the aforementioned fee. However, one feature of the Spotify app has been made available to U.S. users completely free, with the radio function now available to both iOS and Android users... Continue Reading Spotify radio now free on Android & iOS in U.S.
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: Android, iOS, Radio, Spotify
- Spotify announces app integration
- Flutter brings (limited) gesture control to iTunes and Spotify
- 238 labels down: Is Spotify fair to artists?
- Incentivizing the masses - free music drives phone usage
- Parrot unveils connected car receiver running on Android
- XM Radio Online available via Windows Vista