If there's a new way to apply manual power toward motivating a set of scooter or bicycle wheels, someone will think of it. We've seen stair stepper-style scooters, dog-drawn scooters, elliptical machine scooters, gravity-fired hike-a-bikes and countless other designs. The SkiMotion uses a butterfly leg motion, among others, and gets your upper body involved... Continue Reading SkiMotion scooter propels you forward with groin power
Tags: Bikes, Exercise, Scooter
- Sidam's tilting Xnovo three-wheeler: scooter or micro-minivan?
- A closer look at the XOR folding scooter
- Pulse Kick 'n' Go Xcelerator
- Peugeot's 3-wheel hybrid scooter concept puts a roof over your head
- Ocean Scooter - jet ski for the pool
- BMW Concept e electro-scooter looks the real deal