Part of the huge appeal of the electronic follow-me game of Simon was its simplicity. Anyone in the family could step up and play without needing advanced scientific know-how or seriously fast hand-to-eye co-ordination skills. It was an entertaining challenge where the punishment for incorrectly following Simon's lead resulted in no more than a disapproving buzzer sound ... until now. A group of hackers has constructed a modern violence edition as a qualifying entry for this year's Red Bull Creation competition that is quite literally a bone shaker... Continue Reading Simon says there's a "whole lotta shakin' going on"
Tags: Arduino, Games, Hack, Red Bull, Retro
- MindBall: an arcade game played with brainwave power
- Single-player chess hones your skills
- CLUE murder mysteries join the txting age
- Nextpeer can add multiplayer to any iOS game
- Mindwire's shocking V-5 sensory feedback kit
- Wireless plans for Nintendo's Game Boy Advance