For the truly obsessive-compulsive who panic if their watch is even slightly off, the Seiko Astron GPS watch could be the answer. The worlds first solar-powered watch that can set the time with GPS signals, the Astron is accurate to within one second per 100,000 years and automatically adjusts to any timezone in the world. Seiko announced the release of the Astron back in March and its now going on sale worldwide... Continue Reading Seiko Astron watch uses GPS to set the time anywhere in the world
Tags: GPS, Seiko, Time, Watches
- Seiko unveils active matrix E-Ink watch
- Seiko Spring Drive Spacewalk watch keeps time in space
- World's first electronic paper watch demonstrated
- The latest hybrid coming out of Japan: a Seiko clock?
- Seiko's Kinetic Direct Drive wristwatch
- IBM looks to new technologies for unprecedented data processing challenge