When Renault showed the two-seat Twizy electric city car at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show, we never expected to see it haul firefighters meter maids, maybe, but not firefighters. The vehicle is about as far from a fire truck as you can get while still discussing motorized vehicles. That hasn't stopped the French company from outfitting its diminutive electric car for the purpose of firefighting. .. Continue Reading Renault Twizy EV goes firefighting
Tags: Electric Vehicles, Emergency, Firefighting, Prototype, Renault
- Renault to put Twizy to the test in pilot EV-hire scheme
- Renault opens online reservations for Twizy all-electric two-seater
- Renault announces production sites for Z.E. electric cars
- Firefighters: keep your hose in line.
- Renault ZOE claims 24-hour distance record for a production EV
- Zep'lin flying boat ponders the future of electric vehicles