If finding the perfect spot to place a potted plant to ensure it gets the maximum amount of sunlight throughout the day is proving difficult, then the Plant Host Drone (PHD) is here to help. Developed by Belgian sculptor Stephen Verstraete, the PHD is a wheeled robotic pot plant holder that seeks out the sun to keep the plant soaking up the rays as the sun moves across the sky over the course of the day. .. Continue Reading Plant Host Drone keeps plants in direct sunlight from dawn till dusk
Tags: DIY, Plants, Robots
- AORA's Tulip solar power system is more than hot air
- EasyBloom helps gardeners make the right choices
- The robot plant - do not water!
- Click and Grow - growing plants via computer
- World's largest Solar Power Tower Plant now on-line
- Experimental direct solar steam generation power plant opens in Spain