If you've ever been to a theme park or arcade that offered any virtual reality games, you probably noticed that they were mostly terrible. A lot of the VR headsets give the effect of having a small TV inches from your face along with glitchy, headache-inducing graphics that would have looked out of date a decade ago. A company called Oculus is hoping to change all that with the Rift, a virtual reality headset that promises to bring VR gaming into the modern age with a full stereoscopic 3D display, accurate head tracking, and the backing of several prominent game developers. .. Continue Reading Oculus Rift - is VR gaming finally coming of age?
Tags: Kickstarter, Video Games, Virtual Reality, VR
- Oculus telepresence robot incorporates user's existing netbook
- Bottle of Dalmore Oculus whisky sells for GBP27,600
- Skype-based telepresence robot is "Botiful" to behold
- iPhone-enabled Kick photography light reproduces light in any color
- Trimersion HMD takes First Person Shooter games to a new level of reality
- Essential Reality P5 Data Glove