Ever since it was first revealed, the Wii U has distinguished itself from its predecessor with its touchscreen controller and HD graphics. But that's really just scratching the surface. If you want to know exactly what makes Nintendo's latest console different from its forebear, why not ask the engineers that built it? Nintendo president Satoru Iwata recently did just that when he sat down with a handful of the console's designers to discuss almost all of the main hardware changes in the Wii U from the chip structure to the cooling fans and more besides... Continue Reading Nintendo engineers break down the Wii U's hardware piece by piece
Tags: Nintendo, Video Games, Wii, Wii U
- Nintendo unveils the Wii U Pro controller
- Wii U launch details revealed
- Nintendo Wii U faster than PS3 and Xbox 360, but no Blu-ray on board
- Nintendo introduces larger 3DS XL
- Nintendo's DS2 to counter Apple with accelerometer, rumble pack?
- Wii U specs list revealed