The fertile minds of the futurist-designers at Nieuwe Heren (they of "Beauty and the Geek" keyboard-pants infamy) have been in touch to tell us about their latest design: a jacket named the Aegis Parka that both senses and offers protection from airborne pollutants common to inner cities. The worse the air quality, the more integrated LEDs on the jacket's front light up. .. Continue Reading Nieuwe Heren's Aegis Parka lights up in bad air
Section: Wearable Electronics
- "Beauty and the geek" keyboard pants - would you wear them?
- Aegis Padlock Secure Drive with integrated keypad for data security
- Aegis Open Architecture green lighted by U.S. Navy
- 100th Aegis Weapon System ready for duty
- First succesful Japanese test for the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense System
- Spidi Airbag Jacket