There are a number of different display technologies that provide the illusion of 3D images on a 2D screen. A team of researchers led by the University of Bristol has offered a new take on things by creating Tilt Display a prototype screen that's split in a 3x3 configuration with the nine individual sub-screens physically moving and tilting up and down to physically represent the three dimensional content being displayed. .. Continue Reading Multi-faceted "Tilt Display" moves (and tilts) with the times
Tags: 3D, Display, University of Bristol
- Virtual Projection emulates laws of physics for screen sharing between devices
- Kinect-like camera interface for taking self-portraits
- NeinGrenze 5000T is a dedicated tilt-shift camera
- Wacom Cintiq 24HD touch adds multi-touch to interactive pen displays
- LG unveils five-inch full HD smartphone display
- Hand-manipulated objects and transparent displays - the computer desktop of tomorrow?