Makerbot's fourth generation desktop 3D printer was launched yesterday, and it's very impressive indeed. The Makerbot Replicator 2 continues to raise the bar for at-home 3D printing with increased build volume, new software and significantly finer layer resolution than the company's previous offering... Continue Reading Makerbot announces Replicator 2 "prosumer" 3D printer
Tags: 3D Printing, MakerBot
- MakerBot unveils its new 3D printer, the Replicator
- Solidoodle 2 the sub-$500 3D printer
- Chess set joins to form "ultimate fighting robot"
- The Pirate Bay launches Physibles category for 3D printable objects
- While 3D printers build, iModela carves
- MakiBox A6 aims to bring affordable 3D printing to the desktop