There are many subjects more interesting than concrete. But the substance is key to structures all over the world. Present concrete recycling methods yield degraded and inefficient results. A group of German researchers have taken it upon themselves to dramatically improve on those methods, and the secret to their approach is truly electric... Continue Reading Lightning used to recycle concrete rubble
Tags: Concrete, Lightning, Recycling
- New 'green' geopolymer concrete delivers win-win for industry and the planet
- Student creates cost-effective self-healing concrete?
- CIRT provides more punch for urban search and rescue
- Waterproof, recyclable concrete just add Hycrete
- Calera and Novacem use concrete to capture CO2
- 'Glue' producing bacteria used to fill gaps in cracking concrete