Kawasaki has returned fire on the Honda CBR250R with an entirely new Ninja 300 version of its liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve, fuel-injected parallel twin Ninja 250R. The huge market share garnered by the superb Honda single has resulted in Kawasaki bestowing a superbike feature set on the bike in the fight for long-term customers, escalating the prestige/horsepower war that has traditionally been fought with flagship four-cylinder liter-plus models to Defcon 1 status in the lower, entry-level classes. .. Continue Reading Kawasaki's 39 horsepower Ninja 300 bonsai superbike
Tags: DNA, Honda, Kawasaki, Kawasaki Ninja, Liquid-cooled
- 2008 Ninja ZX-10R gets traction control
- Kawasaki celebrates 40 years of the Z1
- Kawasaki unveils 2006 Ninja ZX-RR
- Kawasaki releases the 160 bhp Ninja ZX-10R Supersport
- 2011 Honda CBR250R: The Babyblade is back!
- Teaser photos and video: the 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R