It's been a pretty big week in the auto world. We already got a glimpse of the successor to one legendary sports car. Now we have a peek at a successor to an even more legendary and timeless car Jaguar's all-new F-Type convertible. The first photo of the spiritual successor to the E-Type has surfaced ahead of the car's official debut in Paris next week... Continue Reading Jaguar F-Type the new "most beautiful car ever"?
Tags: Jaguar, Paris Motor Show 2012, Roadster
- This week's Mille Miglia represents the 60th anniversary of the disc brake
- Jaguar's new generation XK sports car unveiled
- Jaguar follows the E-Type with the F-type - 50 years later
- Low Drag Lightweight Jaguar E-Type Concept car makes public debut 47 years after it was built
- First Jaguar XF rolls off the production line
- Jaguar unveils the XK-RS Concept 550 horsepower convertible