We've been hearing a lot about a rumored 7-inch iPad this year, but the chatter has become particularly strong in recent weeks. This weekend, All Things D reported that it has "confirmed" an October release for the so-called "iPad Mini" with "several sources." The smaller iPad would be announced under a separate media event to follow one in September where a new iPhone will debut, according to the report... Continue Reading iPad Mini launch confirmed for October, says report
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: Apple, iPad, Tablet
- iPad mini with 7-inch display confirmed by Samsung
- Could Apple be launching an 8 GB iPad 2 next week?
- What do you want to see in the iPad 2?
- Is Apple preparing a 7-inch iPad 2 for a pre-Christmas launch?
- iPad 3 rumors hint at larger battery, Retina display
- Long-awaited iPad-optimized Skype app finally arrives