The 4th-generation iPad is a minor upgrade. Likely launched to ramp up holiday sales ahead of a more significant upgrade in March, the tablet is almost identical to the 3rd-generation iPad. The iPad 4's biggest upgrade is its A6X chip. Though iPad 3 owners may have a hard time justifying an upgrade, early benchmarks show that the new SoC offers a significant performance boost... Continue Reading iPad (4th generation) benchmarks high, sells out
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: Apple, iPad, Processor, Tablet
- Apple announces 4th gen iPad with new A6X chip
- iPad 3 rumors hint at larger battery, Retina display
- Will we still see a new iPad in March?
- What do you want to see in the iPad 2?
- iPad Mini could mean the end for the iPad 2
- iPad mini event date revealed