Honda has long championed the continuously variable transmission (CVT) and while this has in the past been largely a technology suited to small cars and even scooters, the Japanese car giant is now thinking bigger. .. Continue Reading Honda unveils new CVT developed for mid-sized vehicles
Tags: CVT, Efficiency, Honda, Transmission
- Honda shows automatic 700 Sports motorcycle
- Honda improves railcar fleet
- Nissan's next generation CVT claims world's highest transmission ratio
- Hondas infinitely variable Human-Friendly Transmission for motorcycles
- Honda's outrageous DN-01 to launch August 1
- Honda aims high with "Earth Dreams Technology"