With the motorcycle about to pass the automobile as the world's best selling form of motorized transport, Honda is continuing to push the capabilities of the internal combustion engine with the release of two new scooter models - the SH125i and SH150i - capable of 47.4 km/liter (111.5 mpg) and 43.8 km/liter (103 mpg) respectively. To be produced in Italy, the new fuel-injected SH models feature stop-start and a range of low friction technologies... Continue Reading Honda develops a more fuel-efficient scooter
Tags: Honda, Japan, Scooter, stop-start
- Honda's 750 scooter concept with CVT and electric roof
- Honda announces fuel cell, hybrid and electric scooters
- Honda cracks snack-sized P-NUT concept at LA Auto Show
- And now ... the naked scooter
- Honda to exhibit 2WD electric motorcycle at Tokyo Motor Show?
- Honda shows automatic 700 Sports motorcycle