Images have been released of a design for the College of the Desert's new self-sustaining "Net Zero-plus" campus to be built at Palm Springs. The "Net Zero-plus" refers to the design's aim of generating more energy than it uses... Continue Reading HGA to design "Net Zero-plus" desert college campus
Tags: Energy Efficient, School, Solar Powered
- State-of-the-art eco design unveiled for Kuwait International Airport
- Outdoor solar workstation
- Google to build largest US Corporate Solar Installation
- The largest commercial photovoltaic system in the United States?
- Flexible solar strips shed light on bus waiting times
- Solar-Sinter 3D printer creates glass objects from sun and sand