Collectors are a breed apart. Their interest in whatever they collect often begins and ends with obtaining a new item to add to their collection. Removing it from the packaging will affect the worth of the item, and handling it or using it in the way it was originally intended to be used is treachery of the highest order. Collecting isn't for everyone but those who do it can end up making a lot of money from their obsessive tendencies. So it is with the Frenchman who has sold a large part of his video games collection on eBay for US$1.2 million... Continue Reading Games collection sells on eBay for US$1.2 million
Tags: Auction, Collection, EBay, Nintendo, Sega, Video Games
- Milhous Collection auction racks up US$38.3 million in sales
- Rare Macintosh 128K prototype for sale on eBay
- Allsopp's Arctic Ale earns a savvy eBay trader $500,000
- Leatherman Argentum collection
- The Godfather Collection gets release date for Blu-ray
- Holy Golf!