Del Popolos is a traveling pizza truck located in San Francisco, that features an impressive wood-fired pizza oven. The mobile restaurant has been constructed from a recycled shipping container which has been completely remodeled to include a modern kitchen workspace and two large glass doors that open out to the public... Continue Reading Forget the ice cream truck, this one makes wood fired pizzas!
Section: Good Thinking
Tags: Kitchen, Pizza, Portable, Restaurant
- Pizza-making vending machines on their way to the U.S.
- A tasty, healthy frozen pizza from Glasgow?
- Green Box - the eco-friendly pizza box with built-in plates
- Shipping container to solar powered restaurant in 90 seconds? Meet the Muvbox portable restaurant
- Space-saving oven with an elevator and the door on the bottom
- Bluetooth-enabled magnet orders pizza at the push of a button