How could cattle become any more useful? Their hide is already used to produce leather, their milk is used for cheese butter and, well, milk, they taste great in a burger and continue to serve as draft animals in many parts of the world. British architecture school graduate Jack Munro has found a way to make a building material using one of the few materials from cattle that currently goes to waste blood. .. Continue Reading Could animal blood could be the next eco-friendly building material?
Tags: Blood, Building and Construction
- Magnetic fields could help prevent heart attacks
- The Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor
- Testing for blood type just got significantly cheaper
- Human breast milk produced by genetically modified cows
- Cows used to produce milk that protects against HIV
- Making blood from human skin