California Governor Jerry Brown has signed a bill that will allow Google (and other companies) to test autonomous vehicles on state-owned roads. The bill which is similar to those already enacted in Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, and Oklahoma allows the state to oversee safety and performance standards... Continue Reading California gives the go-ahead for driverless cars on public roads
Tags: Autonomous Vehicle, California, Google
- Nevada approves regulations for self-driving cars
- Grand Challenge winner talks autonomous robotic vehicles of the future
- Google X labs confirms augmented reality glasses project, releases video demo
- Google adds EV charging locations to Google Maps
- Another Nexus One news roundup
- Google street view: 360 degree views from any point on the map.