Before competing, professional cyclists jump on a trainer and ride to warm-up, but muscles can lose this heat if there's a time delay between the warm-up and the start of the race. In an effort to plug this gap and gain the tiny advantage that's so critical in top-level sport, adidas has created ADIPOWER muscle warming garments - a pair of track pants with a battery-powered heater, helps keep muscles at the right temperature... Continue Reading British Olympic cyclists prep for race with ADIPOWER "Hot Pants"
Tags: Adidas, Clothing, Cycling, Olympics
- Vaude bike pants deliver weather protection, casual jeans-style
- Keep cool downstairs with Kuchofukus air-conditioned pants
- Adidas Formotion clothing technology
- Ubiquitous Drum Pants puts a drum kit in your jeans
- Spinal implant assists paraplegics to exercise
- Dancepants - keep running or the music stops