With the Olympics just days away, one of the more intriguing structures of London 2012 has come into focus. BMW has fully revealed its Olympic Park Pavilion. We took our first look at the BMW's pavilion earlier this month, and now the German automaker with strong British ties (BMW brands include MINI and Rolls Royce) has provided a full tour... Continue Reading BMW Olympic Pavilion fully revealed
Tags: Automotive, BMW, London, Olympics
- BMW's Olympic Pavilion built on top of a waterfall
- Solar City Tower with urban waterfall proposed for 2016 Rio Olympics
- Populous unveils stunning design for 2014 Winter Olympic Stadium
- Greener motoring at the 2008 British Motor Show
- Video: Animated digital tapestry wows visitors at Shanghai Expo 2010
- Italian firm creates 'transparent cement'