The trickling of rumors suggesting an iPad Mini is in the works has grown to become a raging torrent, with mainstream sources now seriously reporting on Apple's plans for a smaller iPad. Previously, websites such as Digitimes have been the source of such rumors, but with The Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg now on board there seems less and less room for doubt such a device is on its way... Continue Reading Apple set to release 'iPad Mini' to battle Nexus 7
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: Apple, Google, iPad, Kindle, Tablet
- iPad mini with 7-inch display confirmed by Samsung
- iPad 3 rumors hint at larger battery, Retina display
- Could Apple be launching an 8 GB iPad 2 next week?
- Quad-core iPad 3 to be announced March 7?
- Makers of Blackberry to challenge iPad with its own Blackpad tablet
- Apple's iSlate tablet rumor roundup