Apple is dead serious about this so-called post-PC era. Productivity - long the biggest argument against tablets replacing traditional PCs - is gradually becoming more at home on the iPad. Apps like OnLive Desktop, Photoshop Touch, and iMovie have filled what were once gaping holes in tablets' capabilities for work. Apple may now be aiming to own a bigger piece of that pie, as it's rumored to be working on a cloud-based rival to Microsoft Office... Continue Reading Apple to release cloud version of iWork suite for iPad?
Section: Mobile Technology
Tags: Apps, iPad, iWork, Microsoft, Office, Tablet
- Could Apple be launching an 8 GB iPad 2 next week?
- Apples iWork apps now compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
- iPad 3 rumors hint at larger battery, Retina display
- iPad mini event date revealed
- iPad Mini launch confirmed for October, says report
- Microsoft previews touch-optimized Windows 8 operating system