Lenovo has announced a new line of affordable notebook PCs that combine a thin and light construction with Intel's 3rd generation Core i3 and i5 processors. The IdeaPad S Series notebooks are designed to be an affordable alternative to high-end Ultrabooks, while offering more computing power and features than the lowly netbook... Continue Reading Affordable, thin and light Lenovo S Series notebooks break cover
Tags: IdeaPad, Lenovo, Netbook
- Lenovo introduces IdeaPad Z series laptop
- Intels new ULV Core processors headed for ultraportable laptops
- LG introduces two new Blade Series notebooks
- The new ultra-thin, UX Series ultra-portable from ASUS
- Sony gives VAIO laptops a spring refresh
- Field Tested: Lenovo refreshes T, X, and Z ThinkPads with their 60 series devices, and yes, we tested all of them!