Tuners are a staple in the high performance auto market, building bigger, badder and more extreme versions of sports and luxury cars. AC Schnitzer is one such tuner, offering services for BMW vehicles. The latest vehicle it's chosen to tune isn't a 7 Series or an X5; it's a bicycle. .. Continue Reading AC Schnitzer tunes the latest BMW ... bicycle?
Tags: Automotive, Bicycles, BMW
- BMW's 2011 bicycle range includes M division designed Carbon Racer
- BMW rolls out 2012 bike collection
- The first carbon racing bike from Mercedes-Benz
- Porsche Evolution Mountain Bike
- The Cruzbike Silvio - form and function in a front wheel drive
- Porsche expands Drivers Selection bike range with Bike RS and S models