There's a fabric I'm thinking of and I need to show someone an example of it, but I don't know what it's called and google searches aren't getting me anywhere without the name. I've seen it on men's dress socks, ties, and waistcoats/vests. The fabric itself can be made of various things, but stitched onto the fabric is some sort of pattern, usually small diamonds, V-shapes, etc. The pattern is usually quite small, usually the same color as the background fabric and seems to be made simply by a few extra thicker stitches on top of the fabric. Anyone know what this fabric is called or what this style of embroidery (if that's what it is) is called? If it doesn't have a specific name, could someone at least link me to a picture example of it? Thank you very much, it is much appreciated.