Welcome to Discuss Everything Forums...

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
    i_hrt_blunt

Looking for the painting called "The Teardrop" or "The Locket", both by "Spencer"?

I saw these two beautiful paintings of a little girl in an antique shop in Ocean Grove, NJ. I couldn't buy them but I loved them so and all I am looking for is even just a picture of "The Locket", which was my favorite OR even the full name of the artist would help a lot. All I know is that it had the name Spencer on it and that's all that was there.

Can anyone please help me here?

Buffalo NY

Re: Looking for the painting called "The Teardrop" or "The Locket", both by "Spencer"?

Hello I do not know what to say, but i was just sitting here at my desk after watching the world premiere of The Walking Dead and then started to watch my Xmen Cartoons i am a big fan.. I just got a thought of typing into Google The nane of a Picture that i got from a Second Hand store about a Year ago or a little over now. I think i have what you are seeking, if your still interested send me an email to friendkeeper2007@hotmail.com My name is Maurice and or call me at 716-602-6119 I love this picture, i sit and look at it often and each time i think of a different reason to why she is said, I name the girl in the picture Tiffany..... I got goose bumps when something actully came up on the picture when i did a random search out of bordem......

bunee45@yahoo.com

Re: Looking for the painting called "The Teardrop" or "The Locket", both by "Spencer"?

Quote Originally Posted by i_hrt_blunt View Post
    I saw these two beautiful paintings of a little girl in an antique shop in Ocean Grove, NJ. I couldn't buy them but I loved them so and all I am looking for is even just a picture of "The Locket", which was my favorite OR even the full name of the artist would help a lot. All I know is that it had the name Spencer on it and that's all that was there.

Can anyone please help me here?
    i have the teardrop and the locket painting u can contact me via email

nate.cayo@gmail.com

I'm looking for the Teardrop painting for sale for my mothers 51st birthday. She's been talking about getting the set for many years and I haven't been able to find that painting. If you have 1 for sale please shoot me an e-mail with some information. Thanks in advance!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Information